- Free Trial
Intelligent Storage Cloud
What is an Intelligent Storage Cloud?
Intelligent Storage Cloud services typically include Compute Anywhere application accessibility, seamless application integration, data replication, remote mirroring, data sharing, caching, zero-footprint snapshots, compression and security.
What does an Intelligent Storage Cloud provide?
An Intelligent Storage Cloud is an infinitely expandable and dynamic resource that provides the convenience and affordability of cloud storage without security risk or performance limitations.
How does an Intelligent Storage Cloud get delivered?
Intelligent Storage Cloud services are delivered through a best-of-breed solution offering that combines Cloud Storage Providers (CSP) with Cloud Storage Enablement (CSE) software solutions. This delivery model provides end users with partner choice options at each of the three layers to optimize the value of cloud based storage solutions.
For a list of companies TwinStrata is working with, see the CloudArray Storage Ecosystem Partners list.
What is Cloud Storage Enablement?
A transformational category of a new, intelligent storage cloud solution required to meet the demands for a secure, easy-to-manage, low-cost, scale-as-you-grow storage solution in order to replace legacy storage infrastructures. Cloud Storage Enablement (CSE) combine with Cloud Storage Providers (CSP) and Cloud Storage Solution (CSS) Providers to deliver the Intelligent Storage Cloud.
Why the need for Intelligent Storage Clouds?
- Legacy storage environments have become increasingly complex causing companies to rethink storage environment
- Mid size enterprises are administratively constrained
- Information growth is straining resources (floors pace, power, cooling, manpower)
- Storage service providers are cost effective, bandwidth is ubiquitous, outsourcing storage for specific functions is a realistic alternative to deal with challenges
- Companies are assessing the challenge of justifying infrastructure refresh costs or choosing an alternative cloud model