- Free Trial
TwinStrata is searching for a Sales Engineer, with a strong background in data storage technology, to work in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for the company’s cloud storage software and appliances. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users and must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
Technical account management experience and dealing with customer satisfaction is particularly valuable, along with sales engineering, solution deployment and business development experience in the data storage and enterprise applications industry.
This person must be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. This person must be organized and analytical, and be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Candidates must work well within a team environment. A strong work ethic and ability to collaborate is expected.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations and/or collateral
- Responsible for surveying client/prospect environments and determining needs
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout sales territory as needed (25% or less)
- 2+ years of sales engineering, system engineering, or support center experience in a related industry.
- Unix/Linux experience is a must.
- Experience with one or more backup applications such as Veeam, Symantec, AppAssure, vRanger and others.
- Data Storage and/or Enterprise Applications industry experience is preferred.
- Strong background in IT and IT practices.
- BSEE/CS/CE, MCSE, VCP, CNE or equivalent experience. Additional studies in business and/or marketing are beneficial.
Experience in several of the following technologies and disciplines preferred:
- Enterprise Applications with a focus on Backup, File/Archive and Data Replication offerings
- Data Storage SAN, NAS, DAS, architectures
- Cloud Storage technologies and solutions
- Server virtualization
- Microsoft Products (SQL, Exchange, Sharepoint)
Please, no agencies or third party referrals.
TwinStrata is a market innovator producing storage solutions for the data center enabling application data flexibility and agility for today’s business needs and tomorrow’s growth. Its flagship product, CloudArray software, enables companies to take advantage of dynamic and cost effective Cloud storage resources and accommodate application data growth with little to no capital investment in IT infrastructure. TwinStrata solutions are designed to meet the needs of mid-sized businesses on up to large enterprise infrastructures. Please send your resume to email@example.com